RATES & INFO
Click here to see the virtual tour of our vacation homes, suites and grounds.
2023 Rate Information
- We are open May 19 – October 1, 2023
- Spring/Fall rates: May 19 through June 18 and August 18 through October 1
- Daily rates available in the Spring/Fall season with a 3 night minimum in our vacation homes.
- Our lodge suites are available nightly.
- All Pricing and fees are subject to change
Friday to Friday Rentals
The Barn, Timberwolfe, Tadpole, Bullfrog, Loon and Mallard
Saturday to Saturday Rentals
Hillcrest, Bluebill, Wren, Red Oaks, Balsam Fir and Musky
Sunday to Sunday Rentals
Hideaway, Oriole, Woodduck, Teal, and Woodside
The lodge suites are available on a nightly basis.
We accept partial week stays in the summer 2 weeks out in available units.
*Rates listed below for these units are the nightly rate.
|Vacation Home||Base Rate # people||Summer||Spring/Fall||Spring/Fall Daily||Deposit|
|Extra: 18 & Over||$220||$170|
- Bed, bath and Kitchen linens with clean towel exchange once a week
- Toilet paper and garbage bags
- Fully stocked kitchens in our vacation homes and a clean charcoal Weber grill
- Most small kitchen appliances are available to check-out at the front desk.
- 14’ Alumacraft row boat – Boat not included with a suite (available to rent based upon availability)
- 6 HP motors available at an additional cost
- Boat cushions, life jackets, and full use of our amenities and facilities.
- Our Lodge suites include a microwave, toaster, coffee pot, small refrigerator, and access to a Weber Grill
We require a 50% deposit of your total reservation payment upon booking along with 5.5% Wisconsin sales tax. Your deposit will confirm your reservation. The remaining balance is due during the week of your stay.
To hold a unit for the following season there is a $250 non-refundable reservation fee. This fee is not transferable to another vacation home and is separate from the deposit. This fee will be deducted from the balance due at the end of your stay or transferred to the following years reservation. This fee is not applicable to any reservations made after January 1st for the current year.
Due to our intimate size and seasonal business, cancellations can significantly affect us. As a result, we adhere to a strict cancellation policy. Please note: There are no exceptions to our cancellation policy, whether it be for reasons of illness, family emergency, travel or weather difficulties. We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance.
Cancellation notification must occur no later than April 1st. Your deposit will cheerfully be refunded with our ability to fill the vacancy, less a $25 processing fee. Otherwise the deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. We are unable to offer partial refunds for late arrivals or early departures. Thank you.
Methods of Payment
Traveler’s Checks, Personal Checks, Cash and Credit Cards are accepted for payment. We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
Check-in & Check-out times
- Check-in times are 3:30-5:30 PM. Check-out time is 9:00 AM.
- White Birch Village prides itself on the cleanliness and appearance of our homes. We have a minimal amount of time to run cleaning crews through to accomplish this task. Early check-ins and late check-outs can severely disrupt this process. We ask that everyone be respectful and courteous of our cleaning and inspection process.
- We ask that you leave your unit and your boat in the same condition that you found them upon arrival. This includes washing your dishes before you leave. If you have a dishwasher please start it before you leave. Please empty the refrigerator and garbage can before you leave. All food left will be thrown away. If our staff needs to do this there will be a cleaning surcharge added to your credit card.
- During the Summer Season there are NO Exception to these times. During Spring/Fall seasons an early check-in or late check-out will be permitted by calling the office for pre-approval.
- Since we do not have 24-hour front desk service all late arrivals need to contact the resort prior to arrival day.
- If guests have not fully vacated the property by the check-out time and the cleaning/inspection process is disrupted, a $50 per quarter hour late checkout fee will be charged to the credit card on file.
Boat and Motors
- 14’ Alumacraft rowboat is included in your vacation home rental
- Based on availability, you may rent a boat while staying in a lodge suite. $15/day or $60/week
- Motor rentals: 6 HP
- Daily (2 consecutive day minimum) $50/day plus tax and gasoline. So our staff can service your needs the days you would like to rent the motor must be decided prior to arrival.
- Weekly – $160 plus tax and gasoline
- There is no discount for inclement weather
- Please note that weekly rentals have priority over daily rentals.
- We have a limited number of motors, and they are rented on a first come, first serve basis. If we are out of motors for the dates, you are staying with us we do have a list of area marinas where you can rent a motor. Please note our boats cannot handle a motor larger than 15HP.
- Please give advanced notice if you plan on bringing your own boat so we may provide mooring space. There is no fee for mooring space.
- If you are renting a boat from a local marina, please make arrangements to have the boat dropped off after your arrival and picked up before your departure. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Since the trend for White Birch and Ballard Lakes is to maintain the water quality, shoreline from erosion, and aquatic plant and fish life, we do not allow jet skies or wake/surf boats at out docks.
Phone, TV and Computer
There are no phones or TVs in our units*. There is a TV with satellite reception in our main lodge for your use. Our library has a computer available for you to use 24 hours a day. Both the library and the TV room have Wi-Fi.
*The Barn includes Satellite TV, Loon & Mallard have antenna TV.
For the comfort and safety of our guests, smoking is not allowed in any of our buildings.
Items left behind
Items left behind in rental homes will be mailed back to guests with a minimum $30 shipping and handling fee.
What you should bring—Checklist of essentials
- Paper Towels ( we provide your first roll)
- Bath soap (we provide one small bar)
- Dish Soap/dishwasher soap
- Coffee filters (round style)
- Beach towels
- Personal toiletry items
- Charcoal for the grill
- Food, salt/pepper
- Fishing rods, tackle, nets and minnow buckets