RATES & INFO
Click here to see the virtual tour of our vacation homes, suites and grounds.
2020 Rate Information
- Our vacation homes are open May 16 – October 4, 2020
- Lodge suites available May – October.
- Spring/Fall rates: May 16 through June 19 and August 23 through October 4
- Late Fall rates: October 4-31 and early May
- Daily rates available in the Spring/Fall season with a 3 night minimum in our vacation homes.
- Tadpole and Bullfrog have a 3-night minimum May – October 4
- Our lodge suites are available nightly.
- All Pricing and fees are subject to change
Saturday to Saturday Rentals
The Barn, Timberwolfe, Hillcrest, Bluebill, Wren, Red Oaks, Woodside and Balsam Fir
Sunday to Sunday Rentals
Hideaway, Oriole, Woodduck, Teal, Loon, Mallard, Musky and Eagles Nest
Tadpole and Bullfrog are available for a 3 night minimum stay.
The lodge suites are available on a nightly basis.
We accept partial week stays in the summer 2 weeks out in available units.
*Rates listed below for these units are the nightly rate.
|Vacation Home||Base Rate # people||Summer||Spring/Fall||Late Fall||Deposit|
|Extra: 18 & Over||$220||$170|
- Bed, bath and Kitchen linens with clean towel exchange once a week
- Toilet paper and garbage bags
- Fully stocked kitchens in our vacation homes and a clean charcoal Weber grill
- Most small kitchen appliances are available to check-out at the front desk.
- 14’ Alumacraft row boat – Boat not included with a suite (available to rent based upon availability)
- 6 HP motors available at an additional cost
- Boat cushions, life jackets, and full use of our amenities and facilities.
- Our Lodge suites include a microwave, toaster, coffee pot, small refrigerator, and access to a Weber Grill
We require a 50% deposit of your total reservation payment upon booking. This does not include the 5.5% Wisconsin sales tax. Your deposit will confirm your reservation. The remaining balance is due during the week of your stay.
To hold a unit for the following season there is a $250 non-refundable reservation fee. This fee is not transferable to another vacation home and is separate from the deposit. This fee will be deducted from the balance due at the end of your stay or transferred to the following years reservation. This fee is not applicable to any reservations made after January 1st for the current year.
Due to our intimate size and seasonal business, cancellations can significantly affect us. As a result, we adhere to a strict cancellation policy. Please note: There are no exceptions to our cancellation policy, whether it be for reasons of illness, family emergency, travel or weather difficulties. We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance.
Cancellation notification must occur no later than April 1st. Your deposit will cheerfully be refunded with our ability to fill the vacancy, less a $25 processing fee. Otherwise the deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. We are unable to offer partial refunds for late arrivals or early departures. Thank you.
Methods of Payment
Traveler’s Checks, Personal Checks, Cash and Credit Cards are accepted for payment. We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
Arrival & Departure Times
- Arrival time: 3-5 PM. During the Summer Season there is NO Exception to these times. Since we do not have 24 hour front desk service all late arrivals need to contact the resort prior to arrival day.
- Departure time: 9 AM or earlier.
- During Spring/Fall/Late Fall seasons an early check-in or late check-out will be permitted by calling the office for pre-approval. Since we do not have 24 hour front desk service all late arrivals need to contact the resort prior to arrival day.
Boat and Motors
- 14’ Alumacraft row boat is included in your vacation home rental
- Based on availability, you may rent a boat while staying in a lodge suite. $15/day or $60/week
- Motor rentals: 6 HP – $40/day plus tax and gasoline; $160/week plus tax and gasoline.
- Please give advanced notice if you plan on bringing your own boat so we may provide mooring space. There is no fee for mooring space.
- Since the trend for White Birch and Ballard Lakes is to maintain and increase our water quality, we sincerely request non-use of jet skis.
What you should bring
- Paper Towels (we provide your first roll)
- Bath soap (we provide one small bar)
- Dish soap
- Beach towels
- Personal toiletry items
- Charcoal for the grill
- Food, salt & pepper, and other seasonings
- Fishing rods, tackle, nets and minnow buckets
Phone, TV and Computer
There are no phones or TVs in our units*. There is a TV with satellite reception in our main lodge for your use. Our library has a phone and a computer available for you to use 24 hours a day. Both the library and the TV room have Wi-Fi.
*The Barn includes Satellite TV, Loon & Mallard have antenna TV.
For the comfort and safety of our guests, smoking is not allowed in any of our buildings.