Rates & Info
2017 Rate Information
- Our vacation homes are open May 19 – October 1, 2017
- Lodge suites available January & February, and May – October.
- Spring/Fall rates: May 19 through June 17/18 and August 26/27 through October 1
- Winter rates: October 1-31 and January & February, early May (Loon and Mallard are October only)
- Daily rates available in the Spring/Fall season with a 3 night minimum in our vacation homes.
- Tadpole and Bullfrog have a 3-night minimum May - September.
- Our lodge suites are available nightly.
- All Pricing and fees are subject to change
Saturday to Saturday Rentals
The Barn, Timberwolfe, Hillcrest, Bluebill, Wren, Red Oaks, Woodside and Balsam Fir
Sunday to Sunday Rentals
Hideaway, Oriole, Woodduck, Teal, Loon, Mallard, Musky and Eagles Nest
Tadpole and Bullfrog are available for a 3 night minimum stay.
The lodge suites are available on a nightly basis.
Call for 3 night availability during the summer in our vacation homes.
*Rates listed below for these units are the nightly rate.
|Vacation Home||Base Rate # people||Summer||Spring/Fall||Winter||Deposit|
|Extra: 18 & Over||$220||$170|
- Weekly change of bed linens
- Bed, bath and Kitchen linens with clean towel exchange once a week
- Fully stocked kitchens in our vacation homes
- Charcoal Weber grill (charcoal is not included)
- 14’ Alumacraft row boat (6 HP motors available at an additional cost) - Not included with a suite
- Boat cushions, life jackets, and full use of our amenities and facilities.
- Our Lodge suites include a microwave, toaster, coffee pot, small refrigerator, and access to a Weber Grill
Your deposit will confirm your reservation. Deposits are 50% of the rental price.
To hold a unit for the following season there is a $250 non-refundable reservation fee. This fee is is not transferable to another vacation home and is separate from the deposit. This fee will be deducted from the balance due at the end of your stay or transferred to the following years reservation. This fee is not applicable to any reservations made after January 1st for the current year.
Your deposit will cheerfully be refunded with our ability to fill the vacancy, less a $25 processing fee. Otherwise the deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. We are unable to offer partial refunds for late arrivals or early departures. Thank you.
Methods of Payment
Traveler’s Checks, Personal Checks, Cash and Credit Cards are accepted for payment. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
Arrival & Departure Times
- Arrival time: 3-5 PM. During the Summer Season there is NO Exception to these times.
- Departure time: 9 AM or earlier.
- During the Summer Season there is NO Exception to these times. During Spring/Fall/ winter season an early check-in or late check-out will be permitted by calling the office for pre-approval. All late arrivals need to contact the resort prior to arrival day.
Boats and Motors
- A 14’ Alumacraft row boat comes with each vacation home (lodge suited excluded).
- Based on availability, you may rent a boat while staying in a lodge suite.
- Motor rentals: 6 HP – $40/day plus tax; $156/week plus tax.
- Please give advanced notice if you plan on bringing your own boat so we may provide mooring space. There is no fee for mooring space.
- Since the trend for White Birch and Ballard Lakes to maintain and increase our water quality, we sincerely request non-use of jet skis.
Phone, TV and Computer
There are no phones or TVs in our units*. There is a TV with satellite reception in our main lodge for your use. Our library has a phone and a computer available for you to use 24 hours a day. Both the library and the TV room have Wi-Fi.
*The Barn includes Satellite TV, Loon & Mallard have antenna TV.
For the comfort and safety of our guests, smoking is not allowed in any of our buildings.